Buying IPv4 addresses
Is your company or organization in need of extra IPv4 addresses?
As one of the very first registered IP brokerage companies Prefix Broker is familiar with all the required RIR procedures that come with the buying, selling and leasing of IPv4 address space. It is our goal to make sure that you, as the buyer of IPv4 addresses, are never at risk and receive the resources that you are entitled to after a successful transaction.
To buy IP resources a company or organization needs to fulfill a specific set of requirements. You might for instance be required to be a member of the governing Regional Internet Registry (RIR) in your region. In some regions one of the requirements is to obtain pre-approval before you can buy/receive IP resources. As part of our brokerage service we assist our customers in sorting out all these prerequisites on their behalf.
Questions about buying IPv4 addresses
During the process of acquiring additional IPv4 addresses you might run in to questions like:
- Can the supplying party prove that they own the 'right to use'?
- Will I be classified as the legal owner when I purchase the IP addresses, or do I receive a 'right to use'?
- Are we allowed to use IP addresses or the 'right to use' as we see fit after acquirement?
- Are there limitations on the use of the acquired IP addresses or it's 'right to use'?
- Are there any risks involved for my company or organisation?
To answer all your questions Prefix Broker has developed clear and understandable procedures based on years of experience in the IPv4 transfer market. We understand that you may still have additional questions or concerns regarding the purchase of IPv4 addresses. Please get in touch with us, we will do our utmost to answer any queries you might have.
Buying IPv4 addresses or obtaining the 'right to use' is not a difficult procedure with Prefix Broker at your side to guide you through the entire process.